[asterisk-biz] Varion V401P Cards. A Few Left.

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Mon Sep 14 20:29:12 CDT 2009

1) So how many do you exactly have left (of each T1 and E1)?
2) Do you provide any warranty for them ?
3) and why is there a direct connection between a non-existent Varion
corporation and Failsafevoip ???

http://www.sangoma.com/where_to_buy/profile/failsafe_inc_macomb_united_states.html

shows that the contact for your company is the guy that was running
Varion... Ben Bawkon

Martin