[asterisk-biz] Varion V401P Cards. A Few Left.

FailSafe Inc. sales at failsafevoip.com
Mon Sep 14 15:03:18 CDT 2009

Hello Asterisk-Biz List.  FailSafeVOIP has discontinued our distribution of
Varion V401P Cards.  Several weeks ago, we offered our remaining stock to
the asterisk community at a reduced price.  A few of the customers who asked
us to hold one of the cards for them have not completed their purchase.

Because of this, we have a few V401P-T and a few V401P-E Cards remaining.
If anyone is interested in picking up a V401P at the (below our cost) price
of $399, please feel free to e-mail us (sales at failsafevoip.com).

We only have a few of the E1 and a few of the T1 cards left, and I'm sure
they will go very fast.  Send me an email with how many you are interested
in.  First come, first serve.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day,
Bill

--
FailSafeVOIP, Inc.
"Safe is always better than failed"