[asterisk-biz] India VoIP termination - FRAUD- BE Careful

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:42:40 CST 2009

Hi Dennis, first I am sorry to hear your bad news, but i can give you some
suggestion, most of business men are trust parterns, only very little are
frauds, yes, sometimes, it is very difficult to find out who is sincerely
and who is not, but you can test them from a very small order starting after
you have dealt many many small business succesfully, then start big orders
or stop contact with them.