[asterisk-biz] iPhone 3.0 app for asterisk?

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Sun Jun 28 11:46:41 CDT 2009

Stephane Bakhos schreef:
>> According to a Sr. VP of iPhone software this is to combat stupid people
>> "Most implementations often incorrectly lead users to believe that
>> they've quit programs when they remain open, reducing the battery life
>> and hurting processor performance with each open application."
>
> The whole Mac platform is geared toward stupid people.

There is a big difference between not wanting having to deal with
technical issues, and being stupid.

For some reason some IT techies call non-IT people 'stupid'.
That's a big word. I have met many people in other professions
whom I would call highly intelligent, and you would likely
pale in comparison to them.

Let's not be to self righteous here.

Ron

--
NeoNova BV
innovatieve internetoplossingen

http://www.neonova.nl  Science Park 140           1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5611300      servicedesk: 020-5611302   fax: 020-5611301
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer