[asterisk-biz] iPhone 3.0 app for asterisk?

David Shauger sollostech at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:00:52 CDT 2009

> The whole Mac platform is geared toward stupid people.

> F$CK the "Jobs Nanny State", it's ok for games and baby apps but
> whilst
> you cant control the hardware / OS there will always be limitations.
>
> This can only go one way - badly.

> ts a whole big pile of facism, they tell you how you are allowed to
> use
> your phone

Apple always produces an emotional response from people, does anyone
else actually manage to do this?

"Fascism" used as a pejorative is highly dangerous to me, the real
thing is just too serious.

What is left out in these arguments is the reality that Apple always
has a trajectory.

> Don't forget that as far as Apple is concerned they only have a few
> dozen
> customers for the iPhone. They are the carriers who sell them.

I don't believe this for a minute. Apple's vision is post-carrier, its
just going to take time, work and the help of Google to get there.

"Life unquestioned is life lived in a religious state"

- Godfrey Reggio