[asterisk-biz] iPhone 3.0 app for asterisk?

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Sun Jun 28 13:11:18 CDT 2009

This is also how most cell phone manufacturers get to sell their items to
cell phone providers,

The nokia use to fast dial even when locked. That meant, sitting down would
dial the numbers in your speed dial , i got some 800$ bills that way, which
i obviously contested.. but it's more money in the cell phone providers
pockets.

They won't shut off applications by default by pressing end key.. GPS will
still run in background eating bat life, and consuming up to 10 gig in a
short while...  browser will still run , refreshing dynamic flash banners,
etc..

Hence the hype of Data via cell,  they charge per MB of download sometimes
up to $15 bucks, get your blackberry and look at the downloaded data for a
simple Google result.. 150k+... that 1.5$ a page in some instances..

Of course they will never factor the fact they compress data and your phone
uncompressed it, mod_deflate, but then again cell phone providers are all
crooks at some level.. see Verizon suing all that moves for anything they
can find.

Let's get opensource base stations and ties ourselves together... j/k