[asterisk-biz] Suggest Multi-tenant Predictive Dialer ?

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:04:33 CDT 2009

Well,

  Actually, I'm no longer looking for anything - as I've developed an API
dialer for this
company, which they activate utilizing a CRM event side (the CRM is their
own development).
You can check out the idea behind the dialer at
http://www.greenfieldtech.net

  In addition, I can also grant people a sandbox account to test the dialer
and see how it
works for them. Currently, it's operating on a P3 750Mhz based sandbox, but
that doesn't
stop it from generating around 30 calls every second.

Nir S