[asterisk-biz] Suggest Multi-tenant Predictive Dialer ?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 17 02:03:38 CDT 2009

It sounds like what you're really looking for is a blended call center
with a fairly naive iterative dialer-;  in other words, something that
is aware of both inbound and outbound calls, and looks at the agents as
simultaneously capable of being ordinary users.

It would only initiate outbound dials here and there on a certain
schedule (so the agents can work part of the day on closings and part of
the day on the dialer), or initiate outbound dials on behalf of agents
only when they are detected to have a certain period of inactivity.  No
"predictive" modeling.