[asterisk-biz] International DIDs with 99.99% SLA

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Mon Jun 8 23:45:14 CDT 2009

And yes freeswitch , that i can vouch for, even if it can have dumps... We
roll/ 5 SER's with 8 freeswitch boxes running 500-700 channels each in
redundant modes,  with 2 of the FS for inbound only,

Never had any problems , SER is made for it, but thats just us.. whatever
you use is fine with me, not trying to start a war here,