[asterisk-biz] International DIDs with 99.99% SLA

James Shanks james.shanks at pbxtechs.com
Mon Jun 8 23:12:55 CDT 2009

I was wondering the same thing.  We've setup plenty of clustered
environments based on Asterisk/Freeswitch without a hitch.  Asterisk
standalone should never need to be rebooted providing its the only major
application using any type of resources.  The only thing I could think of
that would cause an Asterisk machine to need to be rebooted is running some
out of the box solution like Trixbox (gah!?!) or Elastix with a ton of
additional unnecessaries running.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Sean McMaster <sean.mcmaster at msn.com>wrote:

>  That is because you assume that a business would base everything on 1-2
> servers and would run everything on Asterisk.
>
> Is that how ContactTel works?

James A. Shanks
Chief Operating Officer
PBX Techs, LLC. <www.pbxtechs.com>
Email: james.shanks at pbxtechs.com

Alden, NY Office: 716.803.8992 | Denver, CO Office: 303.242.8355