[asterisk-biz] International DIDs with 99.99% SLA

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Tue Jun 9 00:57:04 CDT 2009

That kind of SLA also depends on the country you are buying the did of.

If it is a country where the Telec it self can not provide that SLA it becomes difficult for a DID
provider to provide the same.

You can take US numbers from some carriers from DIDX.net where we can give you that
SLA, but others we can not, Even from top tier1 carriers in US we can not get that kind of sla.

Last time we had a break down in a US top tier operation, we were told, we can not gurantee
any sla on did product.

Rehan

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com