[asterisk-biz] Skype technology licensing. (Action Required)

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Jul 31 15:53:49 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Peter Beckman <beckman at angryox.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Dean Collins wrote:
>
> > Ahmmm isn't the Junk folder where spam should be moved to? At least
> > thats where every other spam application moves my spam to?
>
>   Maybe if that's the way you like it, sure.  For most people who want spam
>  gone, Deleted Items is probably a safe bet.
>
>  Again, while I think the lack of configurability for the location it puts
>  things it wants to delete is shortsighted, for most people I'm guessing
>  it works just fine.  It just doesn't work for you, and that's fair.

> Peter Beckman                                                  Internet Guy
> beckman at angryox.com
> http://www.angryox.com/

I personally want spam to go to a spam folder until I delete it.

No matter how good the spam filtering is, there are false positives and I
would prefer to simply glance at massive amounts of obvious spam for the
obvious false positives than dig through valid yet deleted mails which would
be much harder to spot.

I delete tons of mails but do not empty until whatever reasonable amount of
time has passed that I am almost positive that something won't pop up,
leaving me wishing I could retrieve that deleted item.

Sure, I could go fishing on tapes or whatever backup method is utilized, but
I think going to a spam folder much better.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro