[asterisk-biz] Skype technology licensing. (Action Required)

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Jul 31 15:39:09 CDT 2009

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Dean Collins wrote:

> Ahmmm isn't the Junk folder where spam should be moved to? At least
> thats where every other spam application moves my spam to?

  Maybe if that's the way you like it, sure.  For most people who want spam
  gone, Deleted Items is probably a safe bet.

  Again, while I think the lack of configurability for the location it puts
  things it wants to delete is shortsighted, for most people I'm guessing
  it works just fine.  It just doesn't work for you, and that's fair.