[asterisk-biz] Fwd: OT: Voice Operators' Group forming

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Fri Jul 31 15:27:34 CDT 2009

In the spirit of assisting other forums which are relevant to the
industry, I'd like to forward this message with an announcement of a
more general "operations" list.  Like NANOG, but for voice.  Not
sponsored by Digium, but I'll subscribe anyway.  ;-)

(Note: the "puck.nether.net" server does time-delay greylisting, so
you'll see a delay on your "subscribe" request the first time they
talk to your mail server.)

JT

Begin forwarded message:

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/