[asterisk-biz] determining class of service

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:17:24 CDT 2009

I'm looking for a means to determine the calling line type (I believe
technically class is the term but I could have that wrong) that a call
originated on and route the call based upon this information.  For instance
if a call comes in from a pay phone I want it routed differently than a call
from a residence or business.  How can I detect the calling line type or
look up this info based upon ani or clid info.  (I've been told that access
to NPAC is required, though I wouldn't think it should be as I know calls
from payphones can be denied.)  Help and info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Fort
FortConsulting