[asterisk-biz] Digium certified asterisk professional or CCIEVOIP

Lane Sullivan lane at jtinvest.com
Thu Jan 8 18:32:30 CST 2009

I was going to suggest the latter as well. Maybe there is a friend or
company you can tailgate to get your experience? I like many others don't
even consider certs, they are nice to have but I would hire someone with 3
years experience more than 3 certifications. If you can gain knowledge on
someone else's dime would be where you can REALLY get the "know how" you
want. If your brave and want to dive right in, I suggest staying in close
contact with these lists..

My 2 cents,

Lane

  _____