[asterisk-biz] Digium certified asterisk professional or CCIEVOIP

Paul Brown prbrown at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:51:28 CST 2009

---- "I would put a third option on the table.  Experience.  That's what
---- clients want.  Stories of success are always good too."

It sounds like this might be a problem in this situation - given that
you're trying to get those success stories.  I would try to identify a
business or two that you think would be great sucess stories for you
and then approach them about providing your consulting services for
free -- in exchange for their cooperation with your future marketing
efforts.

In my mind, the only alternative is to work for somebody else for a
while until you've done enough "success-story" jobs that you can
venture off on your own.