[asterisk-biz] Survey systems - anything out there?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:02:32 CST 2009

John Todd wrote:
> Let's assume that the following query is being made by someone who is
> not an annoying spammer, which I have reasonable belief is the
> case.  :-)
>
> I'm looking for anyone who is selling/providing an Asterisk-based
> platform that creates outbound surveys to customers using Asterisk as
> the core telephony engine.  Think of it like those calls you get after
> you get your car serviced at the dealer.  The goal is to be a stand-
> alone system, with reasonable import capabilities from CSV, and of
> course a web interface of some type.  The ability to get "under the
> hood" is optimal, or at least be able to get to dialplan or easily-
> modified AGI scripts.
>
> Please send private or public replies - the archives will benefit from
> any results in a public forum.

 John,

 We've built a platform for these types of things for several different
clients over the past few years. We have a web interface that allows you
to import via CSV/Excel/etc. We then have a "dialer" manager that can
manage a single or multiple Asterisk instances to make the calls, do
AMD, and then do the survey and record disposition/results back in
excel/graph/web reporting format. Most of the coding is done in PERL and
relies on MySQL for a DB back end.

 BJ

Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/