[asterisk-biz] Survey systems - anything out there?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:23:35 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Geoff Love <glove at teliax.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in an open discussion about this.
>
> Please send private or public replies - the archives will benefit from
>   any results in a public forum.
>
> Well said.

I agree, this and all applications. Remember the VoipSupply contest
for the most original uses of asterisk? I'd like to see a directory of
more of these, stuff that's either open source or for sale closed,
just so we can know what's available.

Is there anything at all like this? Is John Todd the guy who will add
this mission to the growing list of stuff to try to get on the web? :)

/r