[asterisk-biz] Survey systems - anything out there?

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:52:18 CST 2009

Hey John,

   Funny enough, we have two products that can be tied together to
provide exactly that function.

   One product is a high-powered dialer API, capable of generating up to
35 calls per second, using either VoIP or TDM. The second product is an
IVR framework.

   Both are fully XML-RPC controlled and allow for ease of development,
and both are provided to the customer with full source code - to allow
modifications and extensions.