[asterisk-biz] Why so many children have been killed in Irasel bomb attack

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jan 7 01:54:42 CST 2009

hi Andy

I am sorry that people are making fun of you on this mailing list,

The reason being that it is not happening in their own back yard

However the problem is caused due to many reasons i guess, and to Isreali's it is war and
they are taking the killing of childrens as part of the war.

Do remember that war is when 2 parties can fight, where as in this case it is one sided

Remember that Isreal says that Hamas sends rockets to Isreal, however do remember that
all water, electricity, grain, food, comes from Isreal to Gaza, and it is probabbly like a Future
war movie from Hollywood how they are attacking on Isreal out of desperation, when for
weeks power is cut on them.

I am very sure both sides are to blame, and it however should be solved by the Big Boys
asap , including US and China, I hope Mr Obama will take this issue very very seriously and
try to finally bring peace and harmony to the human kind, as if it can not be done in this
hugely connected world, it probabbly can never be done.

Some Facts on Gaza on gaza SHOULD be read by all, as I think in today's connected world
we all are responsible to end this conflict between the 2 parties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip