[asterisk-biz] termination quote request

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jan 7 01:43:47 CST 2009

QUOTE 1:
I am looking to terminate to NL geographic numbers (eg +31 20...).  Can
people provide me with rates if they feel they have good ones?

Prefered quote currency: USD
Transport: SIP, almost any codec is suitable
Capacity: ramp up over 3-6 months to 5M minutes per month

Please include any restrictions, additional fees, minimum deposits,
payment methods accepted, and anything else that would basically affect
the terms of the transaction in the quote.

QUOTE 2:
In addition I am looking for US48 (particularly to california
destinations) termination.

Preferred quote currency: USD
Transport: SIP, almost any codec is suitable
Capacity: ramp up over 3-6 months to 10M minutes per month

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721