[asterisk-biz] Why so many children have been killed in Irasel bomb attack

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at shavedgoats.net
Wed Jan 7 08:01:07 CST 2009

I have two comments here:

1.  Get your facts straight.
2.  Post this to the appropriate venue.  What does Asterisk-Biz have to
do with "Cast Lead" and Kassam & Grad rockets being launched from Gaza
for the past 9 months or more?  Closure of Gaza did not occur until very
recently.  Take this to a political venue.  It does *not* belong in a
VoIP mailing list.

Remember, never piss in the wind, never fence with Zorro, and never
attack somebody with bigger and better guns than you if you don't want
to be shot back at.

-Yossi Neiman