[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 03:06:45 CST 2009

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

> In discussions where it's more relevant, it's
> always about cost and QoS, generally in that order.  I
> cannot and will not pay for 10x more bandwidth just
> 'cause it makes me feel good about how 100% well-served
> every one of my customers' CPE devices is and how
> harmonious it all feels.  Money's on the table.

Agreed. For the few wholesale customers that we do have,
especially those terminating to US (very low profit margin)
we do not proxy.

For NATed customers that make a few hundred minutes a month
however, I really don't mind paying a few more cents to proxy
it. At the end of the day it's really about what's least PITA
to deal with. :)

-- Nitzan
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/