[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:11:22 CST 2009

On 1/4/09, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

> I figured you would.
>
>  I just get beat up for this viewpoint all the time from the Paranoidal
>  Ones, and continue to struggle understand their reasoning.  Many of them
>  have claimed they lose a ton of money from accounting problems caused by
>  the unreliability of signaling (as though SIP doesn't have reliable
>  retransmission of transactional messages or something) but they've never
>  shown me any numbers to substantiate that.

I know, you poor thing (I am NOT being sarcastic).

I have watched you argue this on various mailing lists for quite some
time.  I think I just found my New Year's Resolution:

I resolve to get Alex's back every time he tries to argue direct RTP
setup on various internet forums.

Happy New Year! ;)

--
Kristian Kielhofner