[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at opsys.com
Sun Jan 4 22:57:35 CST 2009

To clarify, many running ITSPs or even 'wholesale' shops do not have a clear
understanding of what they need to do to make things work. If you cannot
account for your minutes (inventory) then you either have the wrong
accounting system or the wrong technologies feeding the data into your
accounting system.

I cringe when someone tells me the loose a TON of money, either they are a
fool and they and their money will soon part ways, or they are trying to
make up for their lack of knowledge by repeating what they heard some switch
guy say once....

Some applications require you to stay in the 'loop' (pun intended) and some
applications work better with media traveling separate paths. It just irks
me when someone makes a general statement like 'I loose a TON of Money'
without understanding the process or what needs to be done to ensure
revenues.

Alex