[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Sandeep Kanao iitt2007 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:22:06 CST 2009

I agree. But there's a difference between Users and Customers. I always
thought this list will give us a clearer picture from the "Customer" view
point, to weed out 'LOT' of crooks from here. Another good idea would be
sharing a list of providers - typically like - "We are calling cards
providers especially to Asian countries like - India, Pakistan, Bangaldesh
etc. and we are happy with this xxx provider for Ind, yyyy for Pak and zzz
for BD and let the 'Customer' like us negotiate with the provider. What do
you think?