[asterisk-biz] Can anyone transfer a Canadian number

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jan 3 16:18:30 CST 2009

Rumours of DIDX's ability to perform magic - especially with such
finesse and brilliance as to somehow disregard the concerns that have
been the subject of ongoing discussion vis-a-vis the source of the
number - have been shown to be gross exaggerations at best, and slimy,
unsophisticated salesmanship at worst.