[asterisk-biz] Can anyone transfer a Canadian number

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sat Jan 3 14:53:22 CST 2009

You can do it via didx.net if you have an account via virtualphoneline.com

Cost is 25$ takes 2 to 3 weeks to do it.

Rehan

> I had a number with a Canadian provider, hitcalls.com and after they
> went out of business, we lost the number. Can anyone get hold of it and
> provider it to us? The area code is 416.
>
> Chris
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi