[asterisk-biz] Can anyone transfer a Canadian number

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:49:17 CST 2009

You are not giving enough information. From the next three digits you can
find out which c.o. it belongs to. You can contact the phone company and
explain your predicament. The CRTC considers you to be the rightful holder,
that is if they haven't assigned it to anyone else yet and they probably
haven't, most carriers keep the DIDs off the market for 6 months following a
return. I don't know of any registered Canadian carriers that won't be
co-operative and professional in a case like this, even though most of them
move slow. If you don't have a receipt or any information then you know
better for next time.

----
Shidan