[asterisk-biz] Call Center Switch.

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:11:54 CST 2009

We are looking to put together an inbound only call center that would have
10 agents and handle 2000 calls a day. Average call time is 5 minutes and we
have a separate web based CRM that would be used for Customer Service. The
most important element would be extensive Call Reports, secondly we need an
easy to use interface. The primary need is for inbound customer service. We
are looking for a complete solution, which would include the PBX/Switch,
phones/headsets, and may require on site installation depending on the
complexity. The ability to allow calls to be forwarded off site during off
hours would be a nice feature as well.

Please contact me off list.
nate $(at)$ emericamedia.com
Thanks in advance!