[asterisk-biz] GSM VoIP Gateway

Dave Veilleux Dave at PlanetTelecom.com
Tue Aug 4 20:51:45 CDT 2009

I am looking to find a GSM Gateway to route calls to and from asterisk.

I have a Portech MV372 that was sent back to Portech for repair. They
repaired it and put the latest software on it.

It works but only with unlocked SIM cards. Although their software has an
option to enter the PIN, it just won’t register on the cell network..

My carrier in Panama (Cable and Wireless) SIMs are always locked, requiring
a PIN.

I have been unable to disable the PIN requirement. Portech technical support
has been unable (and unwilling) to support me.

Can anyone recommend some hardware? One or two ports would be sufficient.

Thanks

Dave

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.