[asterisk-biz] USA termination w/ CLI pass thru

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Aug 4 21:56:39 CDT 2009

I do have a carrier partner offering a rate of .0065/minute based on an
80/20 blend with CLI,  either g711 or g729. Large retail or wholesale are
the target for this product. This route is a prepay only. Please contact me
to answer additional questions.

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

Twitter- www.twitter.com/jkordic

AUGUST 2009 specials

1-USA termination-.00143/minute(covers California ATT  landline-OCN 9740
with CLI).

2-USA termination -.0045/minute,94,000+ npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered

3-8xx termination access compensation.Compensation ranges from
.001-.006/minute(based on carrier used and volume).

4-USA Unrestricted 8XX origination from .0095/minute-.0125/minute(volume
based).

5-INDIA WHITE ROUTE-as low as .012/minute for India Mobile(excludes 9194)
with 60+asr,10-13 aloc.

6-USA termination -.0039/minute-65,289 + npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered(SIP/G729 only)

7-USA unrestricted termination at .0097/minute with CLI(1/1 billed).

8-USA unrestricted termination @.0119/minute with CLI(6/6 billed).Either
G711 or G729

9-Mexico Mobile-as low as .082/min.