[asterisk-biz] GSM VoIP Gateway

Codatel Lists lists at codatel.com.au
Wed Aug 5 05:50:19 CDT 2009

What is your budget?
I have a 4 port 2N VoiceBlue

On 05/08/2009, at 11:51 AM, Dave Veilleux wrote:

I am looking to find a GSM Gateway to route calls to and from asterisk.

I have a Portech MV372 that was sent back to Portech for repair. They repaired it and put the latest software on it.

It works but only with unlocked SIM cards. Although their software has an option to enter the PIN, it just won’t register on the cell network..

My carrier in Panama (Cable and Wireless) SIMs are always locked, requiring a PIN.

I have been unable to disable the PIN requirement. Portech technical support has been unable (and unwilling) to support me.

Can anyone recommend some hardware? One or two ports would be sufficient.

Thanks

Dave

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.