[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:56:00 CST 2008

Thanks for you everyone for your help, does anyone have any part-time job
for me, I can do the works of translation between english and chinese as
well as help you make purchase in China and check the quality of goods only
with small commissions.
Also I can do photoshop and coreldraw and can help you make logo and web

Thank you very much everyone

Best regards
andy

2008/11/12 STEVE TOTARO <STOTARO at mail.schoffstall.com>

> [...]