[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

Paul Brown prbrown at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:21:02 CST 2008

If you can accurately translate long legal documents, I would suggest
contacting every adoption agency you can find that handles China
adoptions.  My wife and I are adopting a child from outside the USA
and we had to pay several hundred dollars to have all of our paperwork
(about 100 pages) translated into French.  I don't know how long it
took the guy, nor do I care... he provided a service that was
immensley valuable to us so we paid.

It's certainly not steady work, but if you do the job well with a
quick turn around and a reasonable rate, you should get some adoption
agencies to give you many referrals.

Good to see you looking to capitalize on all of your skills.  Many
people say "I can't find a job" but I firmly believe that somebody who
wants to work will always find a way to feed his family.  Might not be
doing what you spent $100,000 on college for, but you can get work.

This too will pass
Paul