[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

STEVE TOTARO STOTARO at mail.schoffstall.com
Tue Nov 11 18:47:53 CST 2008

I suppose you missed this little bit "Sorry, they do have a purpose, and some are very fair" or maybe you wouldn't be attempting to correct me.

A stereotype is a natural thing for humans, we group, classify, assign a genus and phylum...  It is how we make sense of things.  Like it or not, stereotypes are generally correct, although there are exceptions to everything, as I stated in the beginning.

I have worked with many of them and as I said, some are very fair.  I liken the rest to the now extinct subprime mortgage brokers.

Thanks,
Steve T