[asterisk-biz] Lost job in this economic risk

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Nov 5 19:52:06 CST 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 14:43 +1300, Matt Riddell wrote:

> I'm really sorry, but unless it has something to do with Asterisk, it's
> not really appropriate for this list.

most companies that are selling voip related services have needs for
graphics people, the corel draw stuff may be relevant.  But that would
be about it, and that would be limited of course.  The petition for a
job seemed more to me like someone left themselves logged in at
university or something as it didnt seem professional or even that
serious or well thought out.  More of just a spur of the moment type
thing.

> If you're in China (I seem to remember you being - please don't take
> offence if I'm wrong), then maybe you could do something that takes
> advantage of a free trade deal (i.e. convincing someone to get products
> from your country instead of another).

in that case the international trade stuff seemed appropriate to this
list given the quantity of goods that are made in china and exported.  I
do believe even the digim cards are done this way.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200