[asterisk-biz] virtualphoneline.com & DIDX.net

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed May 21 14:36:10 CDT 2008

I was just googling today virtualphoneline.com and in the first 3 search resultsfoundupset
customers from 2005 on this mailing list, so I am emailingdirectly toAsterisk-Biz.

In the past 3 years bothwebsites virtualphoneline.com and didx.nethave come a long way.

DIDX now has 1200 active members trading and the remaining 8000+ ITSP in research
mode.

DIDXreceived multiple awards including the first annual service provider innovators award
from Digium. List is on www.didx.net/awards/

Sub web sitessuch asgroovytel.com and virtualphoneline.com are proud to be associated
with FWD and Google.com partner programs.

DIDX offers numbers from companiessuch asVerizon and Global Crossing, directly.

We have fairly large qtyof memberswithrespected names in open source and traditional
telephonynow trading numbers with us.

DIDX now offers unlimited incoming mins, with channels on them, so you have a choice to
buy per min or by channels, depending upon the way the DIDX vendor member wishes to
sell. It offers choice of quality re: a vendor rating of 0-8, from low to high.

Phone2net.com is another numbering solution of ours that is a pure channel-based service
provider. These numbersare high quality, guaranteed and are channel based only.

Super Technologies, the parent company is now in its 9th year of service success,
andlooking forward to more successin thecoming years for the telephony companies it
serves.

I as the President and founder of Super Technologies would like to take this opportunity, to
welcome complaints from any one on this forum, or otherwise, which can lead to
improvement in services.

Rehan Ahmed Allahwala
Super Technologies Inc.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi