[asterisk-biz] New release of Thirdlane PBX and Thirdlane PBX Manager GUI

Alex Epshteyn listuser at thirdlane.com
Wed May 21 09:34:13 CDT 2008

Third Lane Technologies is proud to announce the release of version 6.0 of
Thirdlane PBX software appliance and Thirdlane PBX Manager GUI - the open
GUI for Asterisk management.

Both SMB and multi-tenant (MTE) versions have a lot of new features,
enhancements and fixes - please visit our website, register, get a free
download at http://www.thirdlane.com/product/download and give it a shot!

Full press release is here http://www.thirdlane.com/news, for those
interested in the detailed change log it is posted in the forum
http://www.thirdlane.com/forum/thirdlane-pbx-6-0-57-is-available

Thanks to all our customers and partners for valuable suggestions and
contributions!

Alex

Alex Epshteyn

Third Lane Technologies, LLC