[asterisk-biz] virtualphoneline.com & DIDX.net

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed May 21 07:36:11 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Rehan Allah Wala <rehan at supertec.com> wrote:
> I was just googling today virtualphoneline.com and in the first 3 search resultsfoundupset
> customers from 2005 on this mailing list, so I am emailingdirectly toAsterisk-Biz.
>
> In the past 3 years bothwebsites virtualphoneline.com and didx.nethave come a long way.
>
> DIDX now has 1200 active members trading and the remaining 8000+ ITSP in research
> mode.
>
> DIDXreceived multiple awards including the first annual service provider innovators award
> from Digium. List is on www.didx.net/awards/
>
> Sub web sitessuch asgroovytel.com and virtualphoneline.com are proud to be associated
> with FWD and Google.com partner programs.
>
> DIDX offers numbers from companiessuch asVerizon and Global Crossing, directly.
>
> We have fairly large qtyof memberswithrespected names in open source and traditional
> telephonynow trading numbers with us.
>
> DIDX now offers unlimited incoming mins, with channels on them, so you have a choice to
> buy per min or by channels, depending upon the way the DIDX vendor member wishes to
> sell. It offers choice of quality re: a vendor rating of 0-8, from low to high.
>
> Phone2net.com is another numbering solution of ours that is a pure channel-based service
> provider. These numbersare high quality, guaranteed and are channel based only.
>
> Super Technologies, the parent company is now in its 9th year of service success,
> andlooking forward to more successin thecoming years for the telephony companies it
> serves.
>
> I as the President and founder of Super Technologies would like to take this opportunity, to
> welcome complaints from any one on this forum, or otherwise, which can lead to
> improvement in services.
>
> Rehan Ahmed Allahwala
> Super Technologies Inc.
>

> Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
> Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
> http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
> Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
> Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
> By Gandhi.
>
> "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

Rehan, I remember the backlash against you and it was not so much the
fundamental flaws in your DIDX product (and others) but the way you
handled yourself on the biz list and how different people responded
from your email address.  It screamed scam basically.

As for your services, no comment, never used them and probably never
will have the need.

Anyways, congrats on your achievements.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro