[asterisk-biz] Opinions requested: message blasting

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jun 25 12:36:49 CDT 2008

Al,

I have to call you out on this statement "What we don't send is any
sales related messages regardless if the recipient is on DNC or not."

On your landing page is a "customer testimonial" stating "Within
minutes I was able to send a new product announcement to over 1000 of
my customers, which saved me days of manual phone calls"

So which is it?  How do you know if someone opted in?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro