[asterisk-biz] How can I get off DIDX mailing list?

Miles Scruggs asterisk at wideideas.com
Fri Jun 20 14:05:04 CDT 2008

Nice is great, but anyone who runs a mailing list that doesn't provide
a dead simply idiot proof (a thread this long proves this is a
requirement) way of allowing anyone to unsubscribe should be whipped.
I don't know how many emails I have seen on lists titled "how do I get
removed from X list" simply because the list admin can't do EVERY one
a common curtisy and properly configure this list.  Preferably with no
more than two action method such as:

1.)	Link to click with subscriber hash built in, page would then have
confirmation button
2.)	email address to reply to that removes with a confirmation email

Why would I want to login to an account that I don't care about, and
more than likely forgot my login information too boot?

My didx account is active and I choose to receive their emails, but
you have to agree that if you want to jump ship they do make it a
little ass backwards.

Miles