[asterisk-biz] How can I get off DIDX mailing list?

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 12:51:57 CDT 2008

I second that. I've had nothing but good experiences with DIDx
so far.

Andrew, you're going to find little sympathy to that line of
thinking in a list full of business people. If you're too lazy
to open your account and click on "preferences" or "cancel"
then you never should have registered to begin with....

  -- Nitzan