[asterisk-biz] How can I get off DIDX mailing list?

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:47:44 CDT 2008

Listen my friend, apart from being a DIDX's customer. We have no
relationship with DIDX
Rehan is a nice guy and Suzanne is great too. And may be that why DIDX has
grown to one of the most well known DID trading place in the world.

I am not helping DIDX to market and promote their service but they do offer
some good services and it should be praised.
But however this is my personal opinion and if you don't like it then you
can stick it up from behind. (sorry for my language)