[asterisk-biz] Canadian DIDs and toll-free routing needed

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Jul 18 18:08:08 CDT 2008

Hello,

May I have your and your company name, so I can have some one quote you?

We can provide you DID from Canada for 2.99 and Channels for 12$ to 15$ each

>     I am looking for two things:
> 1.Someone who can offer channel-based billing with low per-DID costs in Canada. I am looking
> at getting several thousands DIDs.
> 2. Someone who I can use in SMS/800 as a backup route for my toll-free numbers. You cannot
> use Global Crossing, as we already use them. If you have a CIC code or can let us route to you in
> SMS/800 with your underlying carrier, please let me know. If you don't know what I'm talking
> about, please don't respond.
> Please respond off list. Thank you.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi