[asterisk-biz] Canadian DIDs and toll-free routing needed

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Jul 18 15:51:32 CDT 2008

I have a few carriers that are their own resporg or someone other than
Global Crossing who you might want to look at for your 8xxbackup with pretty
decent USA 48 flat rates(either .011 or .012/minute). I also have a provider
that offers 15 LATA's at .006/minute which you may want to seriously want to
consider as a replacement for Global Crossing.

I have no carriers offering aggressive flat rated Canada DID's.I only offer
aggressive Canada 8xx (.024/minute).Let me know if any of the above is of
interest.

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM-  <mailto:Jaykordic at hotmail.com> Jaykordic at hotmail.com

July 2008 specials

1-.California termination @ .00275/minute for RBOC termination,.0330/minute
for Verizon.

2-.USA termination -.0045/minute,100,000+ npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered.

3-.USA 8XX origination @ .006/minute from a 15 LATA footprint(covering
almost 100% of California).

   NEED COLOCATION ? Ask me about it. Now in 14 Sites!
36 N.E. 2nd Street . Miami, FL
56 Marietta Street . Atlanta, GA
60 Hudson Street . New York, NY
111 8th Avenue . New York, NY