[asterisk-biz] best solution for conducting phone advertising

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 10:11:45 CDT 2008

Hi,
I have a customer that has a database of phone numbers. We are looking
to create a phone campaign with the following specs

1- System must have a database for call control and reporting. Better
if it is all web based.
2- Phone numbers will be loaded to system from excel or CSV. System
must allow to specify range of numbers.
3- System will call phone numbers from database and detect if it is
fax, answer machine (best effort) or a human.
4- When human, system will play a pre-recorded (spanish) message (20
to 30 seconds).
5- At the end of the message, the system must offer the option
(configurable) to the caller to leave a message in response to the
prerecorded message that was played.
6- Call control must be reported as hangup by callee BEFORE message
was totally played, hangup by callee AFTER message was totally played,
line busy, fax, answer machine, no answer,etc.
7- Realtime status report on dialing campaigns.
8- Ability to configure what to do in case phone is fax,no answer,
machine,etc. (example, no answer retry in two hours drop after five
days)
9-multi campaign
10- ability to define call schedules (9am to 5pm, mon-fri)
11- ability to define duration of each campaign (example, 5 days then
do not dial anymore)
12- different statistics per campaign (please include web link if
possible to see features)
13- support options form vendor

We use Asterisk with CentOS and have access to sangoma cards(FXO and
E1). Other platforms can be considered.
I guess this is called predictive dialing, but we are not going to
have agents waiting for calls. we just want to play prerecorded
messages.
All messages are in spanish so if there is any system option that the
caller must/may hear, it must have the option to be a spanish voice or
a prerecorded system message in spanish.

We provide all the spanish messages.

you can reply here or to eaperezh (*at) gmail DOT com (mangled to
avoid spam email harvesting)
Please provide email and phone number.

Thanks,