[asterisk-biz] Canadian DIDs and toll-free routing needed

VoIP carrier sipcarrier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:12:42 CDT 2008

I am looking for two things:
1.  Someone who can offer channel-based billing with low per-DID costs in
Canada.  I am looking at getting several thousands DIDs.
2.  Someone who I can use in SMS/800 as a backup route for my toll-free
numbers.  You cannot use Global Crossing, as we already use them.  If you
have a CIC code or can let us route to you in SMS/800 with your underlying
carrier, please let me know.  If you don't know what I'm talking about,
please don't respond.

Please respond off list.  Thank you.