[asterisk-biz] Nationwide DID's

Miles Scruggs asterisk at wideideas.com
Thu Jul 3 21:53:22 CDT 2008

Only one who hasn't paid up is ATT, and they will. I don't know if you
are just hypothesizing or what but the realities are very different.
In addition you get to recoup your legal costs as well, so I'm not
sure why you even think that is an issue?

If you are speaking from experience then all I can say is I'm sorry.